SAMPLE WEATHERCASTS

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

REGARDING MY OUTRAGEOUS FORECAST

I'm seriously flattered by the popularity of my video on Youtube. I'm glad that so many people have found it funny! As you can imagine, I've received several emails asking me about the video, so I decided to write this blog post to clear up few things.

This video was never on air. It was part of an ongoing joke between me and the production crew. During commercial breaks, I would show these graphics (like the volcano and the coyote) to entertain my coworkers. It wasn't until my last day of work (June 26, 2011) that I decided to throw it all together into one ridiculous weathercast. Surprisingly, it only took me three tries to get through the entire weathercast without laughing.

The daily grind of TV finally wore me down, which is why I decided to change careers and enter the brewing industry. I attended the American Brewers Guild and moved to San Diego, CA. I am now a brewer at Ballast Point Brewing and Spirits.

I hope to have more updates on this blog soon! In addition, if you have any other questions, you can contact me at ajjustus@hotmail.com.

Cheers!

9 comments:

gcobb1990 said...

That was seriously funny! I could not stop laughing!

Essie said...

Love you Arron!

carsch said...

Great job with the video. It can be a bad thing that nothing ever really goes away on the internet but in this case, I think it's a good thing as the video is hilarious and you should get credit for it. Where did the coyote thing come from, though?

psychicgrrl said...

Thanks for posting the video for "the rest of us." It's hilarious.

Unknown said...

You sir are a legend in will be visiting your brewery very soon

Unknown said...

You sir are a legend in will be visiting your brewery very soon

Unknown said...

You sir are a legend i will be visiting your brewery very soon

Osman Vasquez said...

You sir are a legend i will be visiting your brewery very soon

Brendon Anaya said...

You sir are a legend and i will be visiting your brewery very soon